- Online orders with Visa or Master Card.
- By phone: 646-383-4949 with Visa or Master Card.
- By fax: call for dedicated fax number.
- By mail - Check or Money Order:
Make check payable to - Jazz Tap Center, Inc.
Jazz Tap Center, Inc.
c/o Avi Miller & Ofer Ben
New York City, NY 10108, USA
Online Order Form:
- Add items to the basket by clicking the Add To Basket button located beside each product.
- View the basket contents by clicking the View Basket button above any page.
- While viewing the basket, you can retract an item from the list by clicking the 'Remove From Basket' button.
- Once finished adding items to the basket - proceed to the Online Order Form and fill out your information and means of payment.
- The online order form is encrypted. All the personal information is being processed via a secured server.
- You will get an automatic confirmation e-mail once your order arrives to our server.
- A second e-mail will be sent manually once we process your order.
- The Online Order Form accepts Visa &/or Master Card.
Custom Order Form:
- The Custom Order From is designed for two reasons:
- Order of Custom Colored shoes
- Order of Orthodic Enabled shoes
- Please read the Custom Colors section for detailed information and terminology.
- Please read the Orthodic Enabled section for detailed information and terminology.
- Follow the 5 steps in the Custom Order Form:
- Pick Colors 'A'; 'B' and 'Rim'
- Pick a 'Model'; 'Design' and 'Shoe Size'
- Pick an 'Orthodic Enabled' option
- Choose 'Taps and Installation'
- Fill out your information and fax or mail the form
- All sales of Custom Made Shoes are final. No returns or refunds.
- Custom Orders are being accepted continuously. Estimated supply time will be notified upon receiving the order.
- Payment will be processed and billed as followes:
- $75.00 deposit once the order is received.
- Balance: Once the shoes are being shipped.
Manual Order Form:
- The Manual Order From is designed for Adobe Acrobat and is a .pdf file.
- Print the form, fill it out, and fax it or send it by mail to our P.O.Box.
- Go to Adobe's web site for a free updated version of Acrobat.
- Shipping in the US is with Priority Mail USPS or with UPS Ground
- 1-5 business days.
- Small items in the US will be shipped with USPS First Class Mail
- 1-3 business days.
- Shipping Worldwide is with USPS Priority Mail
- 6-10 business days.
- Proirity Mail USPS & UPS shipping includes online tracking.
- Shipping rates are according to the order value.
- Rush delivery is available upon request.
|In The USA:
||Orders under $50:
||Orders under $100:
||Orders under $100:
- International Customers, Please Note:
Local duty may be added by your country's customs officials on top of the shipping costs, once the merchandise arrive at your local post office.
- In stock shoes and products will be sent in 2 / 3 business days.
- Back orders - we will contact you with estimated supply time.
- A deposit of $75.00 is charged on all shoes when the order arrives at our offices.
- The balance is processed and billed at the day of shipment.
A. Terms and Conditions of sale:
B. Return / Replacement Policy:
- BY PLACING AN ORDER BY PHONE, AND/OR VIA WWW.TAPEMPORIUM.COM WEBSITE, AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER AT A RETAIL STORE, AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER AT A TRADE SHOW OR AT A CONVENTION, AND/OR ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC.'S INVOICE OR OTHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. DOCUMENTATION, THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY AND ACCEPTS (A) THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, (B) RETURN & REPLACEMENT POLICY AND (C) THE LIMITED WARRANTY (LISTED HEREUNDER) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER AND JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. HAVE SIGNED A SEPARATE AGREEMENT, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT WILL GOVERN.
- "We", "Our" or "Us" refers to Jazz Tap Center, Inc. and/or Tap Emporium and/or The Miller & Ben Tap Shoes.
These terms constitute a binding contract between The Customer and Jazz Tap Center, Inc. The Customer acknowledges this agreement and acceptance of these terms by making a purchase, placing an order by phone, shopping on our website (the "Site"), or otherwise placing an order at a retail store or at a trade show. These terms are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms posted on the www.TapEmporium.com website at the time The Customer initially places an order will govern the order in question.
- Governing Law; All Sales made in or out of the state of New York:
THESE TERMS AND ANY SALE HEREUNDER WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES, REGARDLESS OF THE LOCATION OF THE CUSTOMER. ANY DISPUTE, ACTION OR LITIGATION MUST BE BROUGHT IN NEW YORK AND THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, IN PARTICULAR AT THE COUNTY OF SUFFOLK NY, SUBMITS TO JURISDICTION THERE, AND WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE VENUE. THE CUSTOMER HEREBY AGREES THAT SUCH VENUE IS APPROPRIATE AND THAT JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC.'S AGREEMENT TO SELL AND DELIVER PRODUCTS TO THE CUSTOMER IS DEPENDENT ON THIS PROVISION.
C. Limited Warranty
- In Stock Miller & Ben Tap Shoes:
- 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes are few lines of shoes that we regularly keep at our storage facilities or offices for ongoing sales, such as JTM - All Black or JTM - Black & White, or TT - Pink & Silver GT - Royal, etc.
- 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes are also individual pairs of shoes made with custom color leathers, which we keep for display purposes or for expanded stock or for any other purpose.
- The availability and characteristics of 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes changes on daily basis. The customer can call and inquire the current accurate list of 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes in the customer's size.
- SALES OF 'IN STOCK' M&B TAP SHOES WITH OR WITHOUT INSTALLED TAPS ARE EXCHANGEABLE.
- The taps must be pre-installed or post-installed by us, at our offices. M&B TAP SHOES WITH TAPS THAT ARE INSTALLED BY OTHERS ARE NOT EXCHANGEABLE.
- The customer must make sure to try any new pair of M&B Tap Shoe on a carpet, to avoid damage or scratches to the shoes and/or the taps.
- Exchange, replacement or return of 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes is ONLY available within 30 days of the initial purchase date.
- The customer must obtain a 'replacement authorization' from us before sending any shoes back.
- 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes might qualify for a $50 restocking fee on returns.
- The restocking fee does not include shipping fees.
- Returned or exchanged M&B Tap Shoes must be unused, unscratched, un-smudged or stained, and without any screw or nail holes.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE RETURNS OR REPLACEMENT OF M&B TAP SHOES THAT ARE NOT REUSABLE OR RESALABLE AT OUR OWN DISCRETION.
- Custom Colors / Custom Made M&B Tap Shoe:
- 'Custom Made' M&B Tap Shoes are those shoes that were made for the customer according to his/her color and/or model specifications.
- 'Custom Made' M&B Tap Shoes are also shoes that were ordered by the customer with unmatched sizes, and/or with the Orthodic Enabled (ORT) features.
- ALL SALES OF CUSTOM MADE M&B TAP SHOES ARE FINAL!
- No returns, exchanges or refunds on custom made M&B Tap Shoes.
- The customer acknowledges that colors and patterns might change significantly between orders and hides, and that Jazz Tap Center, Inc. does not give any guarantee to colors, shades or patterns, nor enable any replacement or exchange, due to color or pattern fluctuations.
- Custom Orders for 'Custom Made' M&B Tap Shoes are being accepted continuously. Estimated supply time will be notified to the customer by e-mail upon receiving the order.
- M&B Tap Shoe with 'Side Clickers':
- ALL SALES OF M&B TAP SHOES WITH 'SIDE CLICKERS' ARE FINAL!
- No returns, exchanges or refunds on M&B Tap Shoes with any side clickers.
- The customer understands that M&B Tap Shoes with toe clickers CANNOT be used to execute any TOE STANDS.
- Sales of all other Tap Merchandise:
- ALL SALES OF TAP BOOKS, CDS, DVDS OR ANY VIDEOS ARE FINAL!
- No returns, exchanges or refunds of the above. (Except damaged products listed in paragraph B.6.h. hereunder)
- Other merchandise such as Tap Accessories, Tap Apparel or Tap Jewelry is exchangeable or returnable within 15 days of initial purchase date.
- The customer must obtain a 'replacement authorization' from us before sending any Tap Merchandise back.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unused, resalable and in the original packaging.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE RETURNS OR REPLACEMENT OF TAP MERCHANDISE THAT IS NOT REUSABLE OR RESALABLE AT OUR OWN DISCRETION.
- Repeat Shipping Charges:
Repeat shipping charges apply again on all returned, exchanged or replaced M&B Tap Shoes and /or any Tap Merchandise.
- Damaged Products during Shipment:
- All packages shipped from the Jazz Tap Center, Inc. offices are inspected prior to shipment to ensure quality.
- However, from time to time, damage during shipping may occur. Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused upon original delivery attempt with the delivery carrier, and claim should be placed with the delivery carrier directly.
- If the damage is only apparent after accepting the merchandise, please call us immediately to arrange a replacement.
- Damaged products such as Tap Books, Tap CDs, Tap DVDs or Tap Videos, will be replaced for the same item only.
- Claims for replacement of damaged products should be made within 30 days from the shipment date.
The Miller & Ben Tap Shoes:
- Limited Warranty:
- The Miller & Ben Tap Shoes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of supply, to be free of defects in materials or workmanship.
- For purposes of this limited warranty, 'REFURBISHED' means a pair of M&B Tap Shoes that has been returned to its original manufactured specifications.
- Proof of purchase is required in the form of a dated sales receipt which evidences that the M&B Tap Shoes are within the Limited Warranty Period.
- The Jazz Tap Center, Inc. will repair or replace a defective pair of shoes with a new or refurbished M&B Tap Shoes, at its option, at no charge during the ninety (90) days limited warranty period.
- Unless otherwise stated, REPLACEMENT M&B Tap Shoes are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for sixty (60) days from the day of replacement, or for the remainder of the Limited Warranty Period, whichever is longer.
- The customer is responsible for all repeat shipping charges as stated above in paragraph B.5.
- Jazz Tap Center, Inc. shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund the customer until the defective shoes are returned to Jazz Tap Center, Inc.
- The above repair or replacement of said M&B Tap Shoes shall be within a reasonable timeframe or within the next/following order timeframe from the factory.
- Jazz Tap Center's limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of The M&B Tap Shoes, and DOES NOT cover any problems that arise as a result of:
- Improper maintenance.
- Improper storage.
- Exposure to extreme temperature fluctuations or extensive humidity.
- Installation of the taps by others.
- M&B Tap Shoes with toe or heel clickers.
- Extensive toe stands.
- Unauthorized modification of the shoes or tampering with the structure of the shoes in any way, shape or form.
- Jazz Tap Center, Inc.'s Representative - Sizing Liability:
Recommendation on shoe sizing during fitting, advised by a Jazz Tap Center Inc.'s sales representative or by its third party suppliers, shall be treated as an ADVICE ONLY. The customer acknowledges that it is the customer's sole responsibility to determine the correct size of shoes that is comfortable and/or suitable, before placing an order. Jazz Tap Center, Inc. representative or its third party suppliers shall not be held responsible for unfit shoes ordered by the customer.
- Limitation of Liability:
- THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT IF HIS MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES FAIL, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS, UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE PRICE THE CUSTOMER HAS ORIGINALLY PAID FOR THE MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES OR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY COMPONENT THAT MALFUNCTION IN THE CONDITIONS OF A NORMAL USE.
- NEITHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES.
- NEITHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES.
- NEITHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENT OR DAMAGE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, DOWNTIME AND USER'S TIME, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES.
- NEITHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM MADE BY A THIRD PARTY OR MADE BY THE CUSTOMER FOR A THIRD PARTY.
- ANY WARRANTY FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
- THE REMEDIES PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT ARE THE CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES.