A. Return / Replacement Policy:
- In Stock Miller & Ben Tap Shoes:
- 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes are lines of various color & styles shoes, that we regularly keep at our storage facilities in New York for ongoing sales.
- You can call us to inquire on the current list of 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes in your size.
- Sales of 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes with taps installed by us are exchangeable.
- M&B Tap Shoes with taps that are installed by other cobblers are not exchangeable.
- Exchange or replacement of 'In Stock' M&B Tap Shoes is available within 30 days of the initial purchase date.
- Please be sure to try any new pair of M&B Tap Shoe on a carpet, to avoid damage or scratches to the shoes and/or the taps.
- Exchange or replacement M&B Tap Shoes must be unused, unscratched, un-smudged or stained, and without any screw or nail holes.
- Please contact us for a return authorization before sending any shoes back.
- We reserve the right to refuse exchange or replacement of M&B Tap Shoes that are not reusable or resalable at our own discretion.
- Custom Colors / Custom Made M&B Tap Shoe:
- 'Custom Made' M&B Tap Shoes are shoes that were made for the customer, with his/her color and/or model specifications.
- 'Custom Made' M&B Tap Shoes are also shoes that were ordered by the customer with unmatched sizes, and/or with the Orthodic Enabled (ORT) features.
- All sales of custom made M&B Tap Shoes are final. No returns, exchanges or refunds.
- The customer acknowledges that colors and patterns might change significantly between orders and hides, and that Jazz Tap Center, Inc. does not give any guarantee to colors, shades or patterns, nor enable any replacement or exchange, due to color or pattern fluctuations.
- Orders for 'Custom Made' M&B Tap Shoes are being accepted continuously. Estimated supply time will be notified by e-mail upon receiving the order.
- M&B Tap Shoe with 'Side Clickers':
- All sales of M&B Tap Shoes with 'side clickers' are final.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds on M&B Tap Shoes with side clickers.
- Please note that M&B Tap Shoes with toe clickers cannot be used to execute toe stands.
- Sales of all other Tap Merchandise:
- All sales of Tap books, CDs, DVDs or any Videos are final, except in the case of damaged goods, which will be exchanged for the same item.
- Other merchandise such as Tap Accessories, Tap Apparel or Tap Jewelry is exchangeable within 30 days of initial purchase date.
- Please call us for 'replacement authorization' before sending any Tap Merchandise back.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be in an unused like-new condition, in the original packaging.
- We reserve the right to refuse exchange or replacement of tap merchandise that is not reusable or resalable at our own discretion.
- Repeat Shipping Charges:
- Repeat shipping charges apply again on all returned, exchanged or replaced M&B Tap Shoes and Tap Merchandise.
- Customers pay shipping to return any and all products.
- Damaged Products during Shipment:
- All packages shipped from the Jazz Tap Center, Inc. offices are inspected prior to shipment to ensure quality.
- However, from time to time, damage during shipping may occur. Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused upon original delivery attempt with the delivery carrier, and claim should be placed with the delivery carrier directly.
- If the damage is only apparent after accepting the merchandise, please call us immediately to arrange a replacement.
- Claims for replacement of damaged products should be made within 30 days from the shipment date.
- Limited Warranty of The Miller & Ben Tap Shoes:
- Please refer to Limited Warranty (Section C) below.
B. Terms and Conditions of sale:
- BY PLACING AN ORDER BY PHONE, AND/OR VIA WWW.TAPEMPORIUM.COM WEBSITE, AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER AT A RETAIL STORE, AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER AT A TRADE SHOW OR AT A CONVENTION, AND/OR ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC.'S INVOICE OR OTHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. DOCUMENTATION, THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY AND ACCEPTS (A) THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, (B) RETURN & REPLACEMENT POLICY AND (C) THE LIMITED WARRANTY (LISTED HEREUNDER) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER AND JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. HAVE SIGNED A SEPARATE AGREEMENT, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT WILL GOVERN.
- "We", "Our" or "Us" refers to Jazz Tap Center, Inc. and/or Tap Emporium and/or The Miller & Ben Tap Shoes.
These terms constitute a binding contract between The Customer and Jazz Tap Center, Inc. The Customer acknowledges this agreement and acceptance of these terms by making a purchase, placing an order by phone, shopping on our website (the "Site"), or otherwise placing an order at a retail store or at a trade show. These terms are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms posted on the www.TapEmporium.com website at the time The Customer initially places an order will govern the order in question.
- Governing Law; All Sales made in or out of the state of New York:
THESE TERMS AND ANY SALE HEREUNDER WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES, REGARDLESS OF THE LOCATION OF THE CUSTOMER. ANY DISPUTE, ACTION OR LITIGATION MUST BE BROUGHT IN NEW YORK AND THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, IN PARTICULAR AT THE COUNTY OF SUFFOLK NY, SUBMITS TO JURISDICTION THERE, AND WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE VENUE. THE CUSTOMER HEREBY AGREES THAT SUCH VENUE IS APPROPRIATE AND THAT JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC.'S AGREEMENT TO SELL AND DELIVER PRODUCTS TO THE CUSTOMER IS DEPENDENT ON THIS PROVISION.
C. Limited Warranty
The Miller & Ben Tap Shoes:
- Limited Warranty:
- The Miller & Ben Tap Shoes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of supply, to be free of defects in materials or workmanship.
- For purposes of this limited warranty, 'REFURBISHED' means a pair of M&B Tap Shoes that has been returned to its original manufactured specifications.
- Proof of purchase is required in the form of a dated sales receipt which evidences that the M&B Tap Shoes are within the Limited Warranty Period.
- The Jazz Tap Center, Inc. will repair or replace a defective pair of shoes with a new or refurbished M&B Tap Shoes, at its option, at no charge during the ninety (90) days limited warranty period.
- Unless otherwise stated, REPLACEMENT M&B Tap Shoes are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for sixty (60) days from the day of replacement, or for the remainder of the Limited Warranty Period, whichever is longer.
- The customer is responsible for all repeat shipping charges as stated above in paragraph A.5.
- Jazz Tap Center, Inc. shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund the customer until the defective shoes are returned to Jazz Tap Center, Inc.
- The above repair or replacement of said M&B Tap Shoes shall be within a reasonable timeframe or within the next/following order timeframe from the factory.
- Jazz Tap Center's limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of The M&B Tap Shoes, and DOES NOT cover any problems that arise as a result of:
- Improper maintenance.
- Improper storage.
- Exposure to extreme temperature fluctuations or extensive humidity.
- Installation of the taps by others.
- M&B Tap Shoes with toe or heel clickers.
- Unauthorized modification of the shoes or tampering with the structure of the shoes in any way, shape or form.
- Jazz Tap Center, Inc.'s Representative - Sizing Liability:
Recommendation on shoe sizing during fitting, advised by a Jazz Tap Center Inc.'s sales representative or by its third party suppliers, shall be treated as an ADVICE ONLY. The customer acknowledges that it is the customer's sole responsibility to determine the correct size of shoes that is comfortable and/or suitable, before placing an order. Jazz Tap Center, Inc. representative or its third party suppliers shall not be held responsible for unfit shoes ordered by the customer.
- Limitation of Liability:
- THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT IF HIS MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES FAIL, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS, UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE PRICE THE CUSTOMER HAS ORIGINALLY PAID FOR THE MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES OR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY COMPONENT THAT MALFUNCTION IN THE CONDITIONS OF A NORMAL USE.
- NEITHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES.
- NEITHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES.
- NEITHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENT OR DAMAGE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, DOWNTIME AND USER'S TIME, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE MILLER & BEN TAP SHOES.
- NEITHER JAZZ TAP CENTER, INC. NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM MADE BY A THIRD PARTY OR MADE BY THE CUSTOMER FOR A THIRD PARTY.
- ANY WARRANTY FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
- THE REMEDIES PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT ARE THE CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES.
The Tap Emporium websites are operated by Jazz Tap Center, Inc., which provides the sales of The Miller & Ben Tap Shoes, The Miller & Ben Tap Floors, as well as other Tap Dance Related Products. By visiting www.TapEmporium.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, postal address and credit card information. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you, or process your order.
We will also use your information to send you periodic promotional e-mails and mailers regarding Tap Dance Related Issues, Tap Products and Tap Dance Festivals.
You may opt-out of those mailers by replying to each of them with the word 'unsubscribe' at the subject of the e-mail.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from a website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf (such as processing customer's credit cards). However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 without the specific consent of a parent or legal guardian. If you are under the age of 18, you may use Our Services and Websites ONLY with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your approval and consent, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
The Jazz Tap Center, Inc. contact information is clearly marked at the top of this website and at the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of the website.
Customer's Waiver Acknowledgment:
I, The Customer confirm that I have read and agreed to the order, sales and privacy policies of Jazz Tap Center, Inc., listed on the www.TapEmporium.com website (at the 'Policies' and 'Order Instructions' sections).
I understand that In-Stock shoes can be exchanged for a different size, style, or color, as long as the original pair is returned in a 'like-new' condition.
I also acknowledge that colors and patterns might change significantly between orders and hides, and that Jazz Tap Center, Inc. does not give any guarantee to colors, shades or patterns, nor enable any replacement or exchange, due to color or pattern fluctuations.
I, The Customer agree that all custom made orders are final, no returns, exchanges or refunds.